Friday, February 24, 2012

Pain?

I work with children , so i bend over / slouch, I carry heavy load, sit through 2 hour meetings / 3 times a week. Yet,  still I love my job! I am grateful for all of it. It is exciting, lot's of learning and evolving full of Love and Light and lot's of laughter as well.

Recently, my back has been Aching with the cold weather still being here and all, it can get heavy. 

I began Yoga again, it's helping.

I am open to further help tho. Do you know of any specific herbs or stretches aside from child pose, chair, cobra, down dog ? Please i'd appreciate the help! 
I'm thinking about doing acupunture..
I've never tried it. 
Have you?


{I need to call Aetna , my medical insurance- to see if it covers the charge of acupunture. I hope so. if not im planning to demand that it be covered in ALL Medical insurances.
WT?! Why does my husband pay each month if we can't get the medical help of Our choice!!? }
Any way, as part of my new routine to help aid my back I am picking up running/ jogging/ walking to atleast 1 - 4 hours each 24 hours.                      Is that a good? Will it help?
I should ask my doctor.
Reminder to self: Ask Dr. Lim if more walking is good for my back.
I honestly dont know, i feel dumb not knowing.
This should be common sense to me. SMH.
Well, either way i trust i will soon know the answer. :)

In my search for spine images i found this.     =====>>>>>>>> It 's shape reminds me of a sperm cell.
A hard sperm cell.
Essentially both carry intelligent information> messages> codes.
Pretty cool!



Moving on...
I want to be ready for this  event!!

I hope you join us [ Occupy Venice ] and experience a Traditional Indigenous Ceremony. >>>>>> You don't have to run to be there! 
Although, I will admit it would be cool to have my own team!
Team P.L.U.R.R >_<
It's a Relay Race Covering the 4 corners of the West Side.
[Peace LoveUnity Respect Rave!]

ok, im off to bed now.

Thank you Christ for all of My blessings..
God, Bless us All with what we most need.
May I please live to see World Peace, Love and Light from all.
Thank You Jesus.
Amen.

Hare Krishna
Hare Krishna
Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna
Hare Hare
Hare Rama
Hare Rama
Hare Rama
Rama Rama
Hare Hare .


repeat to continue clense.

No comments:

Post a Comment